Hosted on MSN1mon
DeWine ordered to ask for $900M in unclaimed Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation funds that Ohio turned down in 2021This is the result of a class action lawsuit involving about 320,000 Ohioans, filed by attorney Marc Dann. In a statement Wednesday, Dann told 3News Investigates: "We are encouraging the Governor ...
Hosted on MSN1mon
Gov. Mike DeWine's refusal to request pandemic funds sparks $900M controversy in Ohio: Legally SpeakingAttorney Marc Dann, who is pursuing this money on behalf of 330,000 Ohioans, is trying to get around this stay in two ways. Dann's first tactic is filing a motion for an injunction with the 10th ...
Former Ohio Attorney General Marc Dann, a Democrat, sued over those payments, saying DeWine had no authority to cut Ohioans off early. The lawsuit has taken years to resolve, but last week ...
1monon MSN
according to Marc Dann of DannLaw, who brought the case against the governor's office in 2021. But DeWine, along with several ...
Hosted on MSN1mon
DeWine ordered by judge to ask for $900 million in unclaimed Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation funds that Ohio turned down in 2021This is the result of a class action lawsuit involving about 320,000 Ohioans, filed by attorney Marc Dann. In a statement Wednesday, Dann told 3News Investigates: "We are encouraging the Governor ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results